Regional Sales Manager, Women’s Health
Role reports to
US Head of Sales
Shield is a commercial stage specialty pharmaceutical company with a focus on addressing iron deficiency with its lead product Accrufer®/Feraccru® (ferric maltol). The Group has launched Accrufer® in the US. Feraccru® is commercialized in the UK and European Union by Norgine B.V., who also have the marketing rights in Australia and New Zealand. Shield also has an exclusive license agreement with Beijing Aosaikang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., for the development and commercialization of Accrufer® / Feraccru® in China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan, with Korea Pharma Co., Ltd. in the Republic of Korea, and with KYE Pharmaceuticals Inc. in Canada.
Accrufer®/Feraccru® (ferric maltol) is a novel, stable, non-salt based oral therapy for adults with iron deficiency, with or without anemia. Accrufer®/Feraccru® has a novel mechanism of action compared to other oral iron therapies and has been shown to be an efficacious and well-tolerated therapy in a range of clinical trials. More information about Accrufer®/Feraccru®, including the product label, can be found at: www.accrufer.com and www.feraccru.com.
- Leads, coaches, and develops team of sales professionals to drive Accrufer sales.
- Ensures corporate sales and marketing strategy is fully executed within a geographic area.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships with key stake holders.
- Patient and customer centric approach.
- Provides regular, candid, and timely feedback to the sales representatives.
- Analyzes and evaluates the performance of the team; tracks and reinforces measures of sales force effectiveness
- Recruits and retains top talent.
- Coach direct reports to maximize their performance and support professional development.
- Models’ compliance with all applicable company policies and procedures; operating with high ethical and professional standards.
- Ensures open communication
- Shares best practices
- Effectively manages change.
- Raises the bar for team performance.
- Eliminates barriers and fosters a solution-oriented approach.
- Drives for short- and long-term results.
- Demonstrates sound judgment on budgets and fiscal decisions.
Role Description Summary
Shield is looking for self-motivated, passionate, and results-driven sales leaders professionals looking to join an exciting and entrepreneurial organization. Be part of this rewarding journey to build a strong sales team that delivers on sales results and helps us shape the Shield culture as we build a great company together.
Join our best-in-class commercial team as we revolutionize the iron deficiency and anemia market in the US. The field team will relaunch ACCRUFeR® (ferric maltol), the only FDA-approved oral iron replacement therapy for adults with iron deficiency. With over 15 million patients who suffer from ID/IDA in the US, ACCRUFeR offers a unique opportunity to address a previously unmet medical need, delivering meaning solutions to patients in need.
Required Skills & Experiences
· Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
· 4+ year’s pharmaceutical or healthcare product sales management experience
· Demonstrated leadership
· Ability to coach, motivate and inspire sales professionals
· Ability to travel 60-70% (will include overnight travel)
· Proficient with excel, Word and power point
· Must reside in regional geography
· Valid Driver's License
· Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading, and writing English is required
Shield is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.Apply here